First Graders Used Word to Create Products for Halloween and Red Ribbon WeekToday the students learned to:
- use capital letters when they type
- only use one space between words
- highlight text '
- change the font size, bold and underline words
- use the undo and redo button
- insert clipart into a document
They also learned which fingers to put on the keys so they can find the letters quickly. The more they practice this skill, the better they will become at typing and finding the letters they need on the keyboard.